Tuesday, March 3, 2015

OVERPAYMENT GRABS BY LAUSD VIA VALOR ( etc) ARE ILLEGAL,FOR SEVERAL REASONS;Here's 1:Judgment entered without notice? Vacate Default Judgment

Judgment entered without notice? Vacate Default Judgment

Vacate Default Judgment


Have a judgment against you but you were not given notice?

This may have been caused by a debt collector using the wrong address to give you notice, or lying to the Court about giving you notice.  When you did not respond to the lawsuit (because you did not really get notice), the court entered judgment against you.

You can do something about this.                        Questions? Ask Us
Our Vacate Default Judgment service can prove that the debt collector used the wrong address, or that you were not home to receive notice, or that the imaginary "roommate" they claim to have served at your home does not exist.
Vacating a judgment immediately takes power away from the debt collector. Reverse liens, wage garnishments, or bank levies, or fight notice of renewal of judgment.* Then you can settle or defend the lawsuit and perhaps pay nothing to the debt collector.
Two Service Levels To Choose From

(888) 922-2367
Vacating a judgment takes power away from the debt collector and gives it to you.
*If you have received a notice of renewal of judgment you have 30 days to file paperwork fighting the judgment renewal.  Successfully fighting notice of renewal of judgment will allow the judgment to expire and may essentially end the debt.  Fighting notice of renewal of judgment requires our motion to vacate judgment service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be civil . Not obedient.